Free Shipping on orders PHP3500+
You must be logged in to share by email.
- Fits on my shoulder clavicle and back really well despite I am of a compact and slim build
- Developed out of a tough and durable material which enables it to withstand heavy loads
- Appealing visual design enabling it to have an athletic look
- Suitable for any occasions be it school, gym or outdoor
- Sternum clip is useful as it can either lock and secures the sack as anti-theft clip or provides a firm grip across the chest area
- Support ropes aren't really that durable as the strands may strand out due to the frequent abrasive brushing of the sternum clip
- Kinda slim in width diameter
- Intolerant with any chemical wet wipes, facial wipes as discoloration may occur
- Not machine-washable
This bag comes in handy when I don't have any, or enough, pockets. Stays up on my shoulders and has room for the essentials.
Glad I ordered.
The one I ordered looked yellow online (color: high-via yellow); however, the one received was more on the lime green side. That aside, the UA quality stands! Love the dual sides! Stitching and fabric are durable! Would strongly recommend!
color is good. material is good. It's very lightweight and have a lot of capacity.
I bought several of these and use them all the time. The bag is practical and very lightweight to carry. It’s simple to grab and fill, I pack them up with more things that I ever think that could be possible. I also love the straps, tangle free and easy to handle. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Looks great, fits a laptap case and one texbook or a couple binders well and just looks great! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I bought this for my son last school year and it still looks brand new! It has been thrown around, gotten dirty and washed in the washing machine and its held up wonderfully. This is a great bag! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
No extra pockets and zippered compartments to forget stuff in. One large sack that holds everything you need. Pull sack open and pull strings closed- never got tangled, never went askew- nice and simple. Bought one for me and one for my mom- she’s 5’2 and it hung low on her back, so she carried it to the side often, I’m 5’8 and it hung perfect for me. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
It is larger than my expectation and the logo is so big. When I pack much weight clothing and water the belts make my shoulder uncomfortable and I really dont like this bag...... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bag is made of a quality material for a sackpack. Designed to hold heavier items than most light weight sackpacks. Had purchased enough bags for a VB team and had embroidery done. Most boys used it for change of clothes and a pair of shoes. The material and drawstring took a while to get use to; give it a week of opening and closing (2-3-times a day) before the bag will close properly... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]