20% OFF A SET OF BRA & BOTTOM*APPLY CODE: WM20
You must be logged in to share by email.
It's a bag made of a durable material, I am using it for cycling shoes I keep in the car trunk. Was priced right .
The shipping, hmmmmm, ordered Aug. 17, shipped Aug. 21, delivered Aug 26, I realize I have to account for a day or two to process but it still seemed like a long time considering I was 94 miles away.
I’m going to use this bag as a beach tote. It’s large enough to fit all the small but necessary beach items like bottle of water, tanning lotion, and blanket for two people. Black/steel color looks nice, it matches and mixes with most of my summer leisure/beach clothes and i can carry it around the town. I’m 5’8” tall and it doesn’t look oversized when i carry it.
I am actually even happier than I aniticipated with the quality of this bag. It's practical, functional and stylish.
I do a fair amount of cycling, but my routine before corona was to stop in local groceries for hydration and snacks. This is the perfect vessel for carrying my bottled water, sandwich, small bottle of sanitizer and snacks. Plus the color greatly increased my visibility to motorists.
- Fits on my shoulder clavicle and back really well despite I am of a compact and slim build
- Developed out of a tough and durable material which enables it to withstand heavy loads
- Appealing visual design enabling it to have an athletic look
- Suitable for any occasions be it school, gym or outdoor
- Sternum clip is useful as it can either lock and secures the sack as anti-theft clip or provides a firm grip across the chest area
- Support ropes aren't really that durable as the strands may strand out due to the frequent abrasive brushing of the sternum clip
- Kinda slim in width diameter
- Intolerant with any chemical wet wipes, facial wipes as discoloration may occur
- Not machine-washable
This bag comes in handy when I don't have any, or enough, pockets. Stays up on my shoulders and has room for the essentials.
Glad I ordered.
The one I ordered looked yellow online (color: high-via yellow); however, the one received was more on the lime green side. That aside, the UA quality stands! Love the dual sides! Stitching and fabric are durable! Would strongly recommend!
color is good. material is good. It's very lightweight and have a lot of capacity.
I bought several of these and use them all the time. The bag is practical and very lightweight to carry. It’s simple to grab and fill, I pack them up with more things that I ever think that could be possible. I also love the straps, tangle free and easy to handle. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Looks great, fits a laptap case and one texbook or a couple binders well and just looks great! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]